Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 5. Juni 2010

You know i'm unforgattable !

Hey guys!
Yes, so there I am again.
To tell the truth, I think that many people this do not read, however, all the same.
So at the moment it goes well to me!:D
I have all my friends, have fun &.
Only... L2 :@
He finishes me! I hate him, but I say this probably only in such a way.
I cannot describe what feeling it is to be ill-treated emotionally so. Shit love of-.-'


But yesterday was fantastically <3 Me was with G. in a leisure park and it was great.

Warmly, jocularly & just cool!
We have even a sweet young entdeckt-OMG he looked so damn hot! * __*



Yes,

Love!


ps.:Check out this boy's channel in youtube.
He's damn hot *__________*



http://www.youtube.com/user/neilmac814



N E I L M A C 8 1 4 !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen